PORTABLE AC RENTAL Corp. RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pick-up/Return of rented times policy
All pickup and drop, dates and times of rented items must be coordinated with Portable AC Rental personal before coming to pick up or retune any rented items. WE ONLY WORK BY APPOINTMENTS.
Please contact us at (954-604-3569) or by email, Portableacrental@gmail.com to set up an appointment date and time to pick up/drop off or returns of times rented.
All times must be returned before the rented date expires which is printed on the customer’s receipt. If the customer does not retune the items rented before the ending date printed on the receipt the customer agrees to the non-refundable recurring charges made to the customer credit card. The customer understands payments will be processed automatically in order to continue the original or updated rented term and rental agreement.
Cancellation/ Non- refundable policy
The Renter understands and agrees that All sales are final, will be no refund or credit given for any items that are rented unless Portable AC Rental Corp failed to render items or services ordered by the customer, only exchange for a similar AC Unit will be allowed if our unit stops working. The customer understands once our ac unit is rented it is reserved for the customer’s use and for the term which is specified on the customer’s receipt. The customer understands there will be no pro-rate for any rented times which are returned early by the customer.
ID Required to Rent Policy
Renter Must Provide A Copy OF a Valid Florida I.D. To Be Keep On File until all items are returned.
PORTABLE AC RENTAL CO. RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS Continued…
1. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of the rental at his won cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted. _____
2. The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full compensation for replacement for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equip-ment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear excepted. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or re-pair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or re-placement. _____
3. The RENTER shall not remove the equipment from the address of the RENTER or the loca-tion shown herein as the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the OWNER. The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of the exact location of the equipment while it is in the RENTERS’s possession. ____
4. The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER and returned to the OWNER at the RENTER’s risk, cost, and expense. If a periodic rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for each period or portions of the period from the time the equipment is delivered to RENTER until its return. If a term rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the rental charges shall continue on a full term basis for any additional term or portion there-of until the equipment is returned. _____
5. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement. _____
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTINUED PORTABLE AC RENTAL CORP. AGREEMENT
6. The RENTER shall allow the OWNER to enter RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all time and recover the rented equipment. _____
7. The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental pay-ments when due, or upon RENTER’s filling for protection from creditors in any court of com-petent jurisdiction. ______
8. The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that OWNER shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instruc-tions. Such replacement shall be made within Normal Business hours M-F 9AM to 3PM Close on Weekends and all Major Holidays, and as soon as practicable after RENTER re-turns the non-conforming equipment. ______
9. RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of war-ranty. _______
10. The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs in-curred by OWNER in protection its rights under this rental agreement and for any action tak-en OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement. _____
11. These terms are accepted by the RENTER upon delivery of the terms to the RENTER or the agent or other representative of RENTER. ____
12. Security Deposit in addition to the rent, Renter has Deposit $____________ With the Owner, this Deposit will be applied towards any additional rent and any amount owed for damages to or loss Of equipment and items given with equipment, which Owner and Renter Agree has current Value stated in Paragraph 13. The owner will return to Renter any unused portion of the deposit. _______
13. Owner and Renter Agree that the current value of the equipment is
14. Deposit Returned To Renter: When all items is returned to Renter
No Media taken Policy
The Renter agrees not to take PICTURES and Video recording of Portable AC Rental Corp. employees and or contractors without written consent from Portable AC Rental Corp, Contractors, and it’s employees. All media shall not be used for or in any court pleading or advertisement without the written consent of portable ac rental Corp. or it’s employees. Shall any form of media without our written consent renter or individual agrees to immediately delete all form of media the device use to take such media.